Whether in a relationship or not, we can all learn new skills to use in our current or future relationships. We have an opportunity to learn so much about ourselves through another. Learn how to listen, learn how to be heard, and how to give and receive while getting your wants, needs and desires met.
“To increase participants’ knowledge of the five love languages and how to use them in relationships. As a result of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Name five languages
- Identify personal and partner’s love language
- Understand how to feed partner’s love bank using love languages”
Relationship Healing Through Sexuality
What is sexual healing? Are you a candidate for sexual healing. Did you know that most all of us, at one point in time or another, have had some sexual trauma? No, it doesn’t always look like incest or rape and it doesn’t mean you are broken. Just like our muscles occasionally need to be massaged so to does our sexuality (and not just through sex or masturbation). Learn in this workshop how to move stuck energy and increase your capacity for ecstatic loving.
Contact For Couples: Exploring Connection, Relationship and Intimacy through Contact Improvisation
Contact Improvisation (CI) is a form of movement/dance where two (or more) people move in physical connection with each other. The exploration is about how bodies interact and connect spontaneously and improvisationally in the moment. The dance can look very physical and fast or very slow and sensual.
In this experiential movement and touch based workshop we will use the basics of Contact Improvisation to explore:
- expanding your “touch vocabulary”.
- openness to spontaneity and the unexpected.
- the edges of sensuality, sexuality and eroticism -trust and boundaries.
- relationship metaphors in the dance.
Relation Dancing; Consciously Creating What You Want
This workshop will explore the fundamental challenges people deal with in relationships. We will explore how to solve these issues and consciously create custom designed relationdances filled with love, intimacy and self actualization. Deepen intimacy, resolve issues and explore relating as a means for spiritual and personal growth.
How to ask for what you want developmental issues of negotiation and setting agreements,
Join Suzann for a fun experiential experience based on the Human Awareness Institute (HAI) and Cuddle Party Rules will help us to explore boundaries by learning to ask for 100% of what you want, 100% of the time. This is never an easy task, but when you are willing to hear NO for an answer and are willing to negotiate from there, it becomes manageable.
Intimacy Doesn’t Start in the Bedroom
Transform your love life inside and outside the bedroom.
Intimacy is all about communication – if you want someone to open their body to you – you have to open their heart first by building trust and understanding.
Most foreplay starts with connecting through communication and it happens long before you enter the bedroom.
Discover the secrets of courageous intimacy, compassionate conversations, fearless listening – what it really take to have a powerfully-vulnerable-loving relationship… that’s what I have been exploring for clients… and more importantly, for myself and my incredible lover -
Join us at Beyond The Bedroom if this speaks to:
- Courageous and compassionate intimacy as a hero’s journey
- getting out of your comfort zone… and into your courageous, compassionate zone
- Turning relationship breakdowns (upsets, arguments and misunderstandings) into relationship breakthroughs.
- Intimacy, what brings us closer, what tears us apart
- navigating and negotiating clear and powerful requests…implicit… or an explicit…clear or unclear
- why are we so scared about the truth, afraid of open and honest communication?
- Indentifying and understanding feelings and needs, both ours and our lovers
- Learn the secret 4 step method to create almost instant intimacy with your lover.